- Bookings must be made in advance and are subject to availability
- Within the Johannesburg & Cape Town Region
- Have a room warm and ready, should the weather be cold, we recommend a heater on for 30 minutes before your therapists arrival.
- Prepare for your massage by dressing down in your “comfi clothes”, your therapist will request that you remove all clothing except your under garments for the duration of the massage.
Terms and conditions for mobile massage
- Therapists can wait 15 minutes in the event of a client running late, and will thereafter be considered a no show. The full amount is then still payable to compensate the therapist for her time that may have been filled with other bookings.
- Sheer Bliss cannot and will not be held responsible for any injury or loss
- Please advise any contraindications to your therapist before commencing treatments.
- Massage therapy should not be used as a substitute to any other medical treatments.
- Therapists are available by appointment only, any cancellation less than 24 hours notice will be charged for.
- Discounts cannot be combined with package deals.
- All prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- All massages are strictly professional. Inappropriate behavior, comments or suggestions will result in immediate termination of your session (and if necessary reported to legal authorities), payment will be collected in full and any future appointments will be denied.